Land Record Rajasthan : Apnakhata: Online Check apnakhata.raj.nic.in
Online Land Record Rajasthan
Like the other states of India ,Rajasthan state has also started the Online land record of the state. This project comes under the Revenue Department of Ajmer ,Rajastha. It is the gift for those people who wants to check the records of land. In starting they have to go to the Land Record office for getting the details. But now a days, all the works are being done through the help of internet. Every people can check the land records at any where (at the cafe or even mobile). The state Govt. also launch a application for the project. It is very simple in use , citizens can easily handle it.They can search the owners detail , land map or land record.
This project is known as Apnakhata in the rajasthan state. People can visit the offical website for getting the Land records.
Check Online Land Records Rajasthan
How to get Apnakhata/land records/nakal
* First visit the official website (apnakhata.raj.nic.in) for checking the online land record
* Now press the apnakhata button
* Now select the District/ town
* After selecting the district select the tehsil
* Now select the village
* Now you can see the authorized page for nakal
* Now search the nakal by khata or khasra or name
* After entering all the required details click on the submit button.
Rajasthan Land Records Online Check
Information provided on the website apnakhata.raj.nic.in
* There is Record of Rights(ROR) of land records of rajasthan.
* There is District wise phone number list of Revenue Officers’
* There is Tehsil wise revenue hierarchy of Rajasthan state
* Here you can check the cyber cafe list of checking the land records of rajasthan state
* People can download the Rajasthan Land Acquisition Bill’ draft 2014
* People can check details of issuing copy of record with the help of your RSN number.
* People can check the records of following districts
Churu, Dholpur, Ganganagar, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Pali, Sawai Madhopur, Sirohi, Baran, Jaipur, Barmer,
Dungarpur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Bikaner, Dausa, Bundi, Sikar, Tonk, Jaisalmer, Nagaur, Rajsamand, Banswara,
Bhilwara, Ajmer, Alwar, Bharatpur, Chittorgarh, Hanumangarh and Karauli district.
An important thing is that this project got SKOCH Digital inclusion Award 2011.
Click Here To Visit The Official Website : apnakhata.raj.nic.in