AnyRoR Land Records : Online Status : anyror.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Land Records
The Gujarat state has adopted a new technology for the benefit of Gujarat state people to check online land records. The name of this software is AnyRoR. This software is designed by the National Informatics center (NIC) in Association with revenue department of Gujarat. It provides (VF 7, VF 8A, VF 6, AND VF 12) Gujarat Land Records Online. Now there is no need of visiting the e-dhara or e-gram center to krrp a tab on your plot of land and verify its record. One can check the Land records Online application. People can visit the official website anyror.gujarat.gov.in of Gujarat state to check the online records. Here they can check the land details, Map of the land, and owner details etc.Gujarat Land Records Online
anyror.gujarat.gov.in Online Check land Records Gujarat
Checking procedure of Online Land Records Gujarat
– Firstly visit the official website of Gujarat State anyror.gujarat.gov.in
– Now Click on view land records to get the records of land
– Here you will see the following options :
1. VF 7 survey No. details : This is known as 7/12 or satbara , this is for the villagers only
2. VF 8A Khata Details: This option ids only for the getting khata details of the land
3. VF 6 Entry details : It is made for the villagers to maintained the land record day to day changes.
4. 135 D Notice to Mutation : When you apply for mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D (Notice to Mutation), which is served to
khatedars concerned, relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections. Use this option to check any such
– Now enter the details like districts name ,village name , or survey no. and entry etc.
– Now enter verification code and click get details.
Here you can check the land records of following districts:
Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udaipur, Dahod, Dang, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Kheda, Mahisagar, Mehsana, Morbi, Narmada, Navsari, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Surat, Surendranagar, Tapi, Vadodara and Valsad district.
Procedure of getting Certified Copy of Land Records Gujarat
Follow the following steps to get Certified copy of land record
-Firstly Visit the E-Dhara kender at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
-Now request there to get the ROR print. (You should have survey no., Khata no, farm name,or khatedar name)
-Operator will confirm the record and they will get the RoR print
-Now a nominated will signs on the register and the operator will give the land record print.
(The charges for the process is 15 rs.)