Bhulekh Bihar Land Records : Online Status : lrc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Land Records
The govt. of Bihar state has digitizing the Keeping of Land Records of the state. There is a program of keeping online land record. This program is developed by NIC (National Informatics Center) under Bihar revenue and land reforms department. In starting the speed of this developing program is slow so only 13 districts out of 38 districts in state is updated. All the other 25 states are doing work to getting the program as soon as possible. Bihar Online Land Record
With the help of this program people can the land detail , land record , owner detail , Land map view anywhere in the country. People can check the land records at the official website (lrc.bih.nic.in )of the state govt. of Bihar.
lrc.bih.nic.in Online Check Land record
How to Check Land Record Online
1. Go to the official website of the state govt. lrc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on search land option on the left hand side of the page
3. Now select the district name form the drop-down box
4. Now select the Tehsil name for getting the land record
5. Now select the mouza by following two ways :
a.select the mouza by list and
b.select the mouza list by clicking alphabets given in right side
6. Now select one of the following options to check the land record
a.look all record by khatas form particular mouza
b.look all record by khata no. form particular mouza
c.look record by khata no.
d.look by khasra no.
e.look by khasra owners name
7. After selecting the option click on the search button
8. You can also take the print of the land record for further use.
What does Bhulekh Stands for ?
Bhulekh is the combination of two words that is Bhu+alekh. The mean of Bhu is Land and the mean of alekh is Record. So the full meaning of Bhulekh is Land Record.
Land Record of Bihar state is available for the following districts :
Patna, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, Kishanganj, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Bhojpur, Buxar, Rohtas, Katihar, Madhepura, Araria, Kaimur, Begusarai,Jehanabad Nalanda, Vaishali, Lakhisarai,Jamui,West Champaran,Saran and Sheohar districts only.